Huwebes, Hulyo 26, 2012

Deck of Cards




When I look at the ace in my deck of cards I know there is but one God. The two tells me that the bible is divided into two parts the old and new testaments and when I see the three, I think of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirits.

And when I look at the four, I remember the four great evangelist who preached the gospel. They were Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. When I see five, I think of the five wise virgins who trimmed the lamp ten of the were five wise and were saved five were foolish and were cast out.

When I look at the six, I know that in six days God made this heaven and earth. The seven tells me that on the seventh day he rested from his work and called it Holy.

When I look at the eight, I think of the eight righteous person God saved when He destroyed this earth. They were Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives.

Nine were the litters our Savior cleansed, nine out of ten did not even thanks Him. Of course, Ten always reminds me the Ten Commandments that God handed to Moses on a debris of stone.

When I see the king, I know that there is but one king in heaven. God Almighty and when I look at the Queen, I think of the blessed Virgin Mary. The Jack, our enemy is the Devil.

When I count the spots on my deck of cards, I find 365 days in a year. There were 52 cards, the number of weeks in a year. There were 12 picture cards, this is number of months in a year. There are four suits, the number of weeks in quarter.

So, you see my decks serves me not only a bible, an almanac but also a prayer book.



*Dahil sa sariling sikap kaya ako nagkaroon ng kopya nitong DECK OF CARDS. Lagi kasi itong maririnig sa radyo tuwing alas-5 ng umaga noon sa isang estasyon na hindi ko na matandaan... ang kasunod nga nito ay mga awitin ng The Beatles.

Maaga kasi ang gising para sa pagpasok sa school kaya para hindi makatulog ulit, binubuksan ng aking ama 'yung radyo. Nagkaroon ako ng interes at tuwing naririnig ko ito ay isinusulat ko ang pagkakasunod-sunod.

Kaya eto, gusto kong ibahagi sa iba. (*^_^)

1 komento:

  1. i have read this before, but can't remember clearly. So thanks for posting...

    TumugonBurahin